Zoe Paige

About Me

As a little girl I dreamt of far-flung adventures, a passport stamped with destinations, friends littered across the world. Well, although many in my family have lived that nomadic life, I don't feel I am missing out because I have created my own little piece of the world. Along with my most excellent husband and best friend, Tim, and our adorable daughter, Zoe, we have created our own fabulous life, filled with fun and laughter, travel when we can fit it in, long-lasting friendships, good food, good wine, and I already said it, FUN!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

An Age to Remember

I am a magazine junkie, and it's an expensive habit. But, I will never give it up. I love cracking open a new magazine and reading it cover to cover in one sitting. I read everything, I don't skip over anything. Insane, I know. I love words!

One of my favorite magazines is Real Simple. It is layed out very simply (imagine that) and it has great recipes and good articles from contributing writers.

In the latest issue is an article about An Age to Remember. Six authors wrote about a certain age that they really loved, and why.

I really liked the one about the woman enjoying the age 38 because her one and only child was three and still loved her mommy without questioning. Read it here and smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment